| 一种异类的生活方式,一种出问的形象设计,一种特殊的价值取向, | ||||||||
| 一种反传统的举止作派,一种完全自我的生活态度。 | ||||||||
| 我----从来就是这样酷!你喜欢吗? 爱情是两个相似的天性在无限的感觉中和谐的交融。 | ||||||||
| 让风悄悄告诉你,我喜欢你,真的好喜欢…… 今生今世永远爱你 | ||||||||
| The great love that I have for you | ||||||||
| 我 对 你 的 深 爱 | ||||||||
| is gone, and I find my dislike for you | ||||||||
| 已 不 再 , 并 且 发 现 我 对 你 的 憎 恶 却 | ||||||||
| grows every day. When I see you, | ||||||||
| 与 日 俱 增 。 每 当 看 着 你 , | ||||||||
| I do not even like you* **ce; | ||||||||
| 我 一 点 也 不 喜 欢 你 的 长 相 ; | ||||||||
| the one thing that I want to do is to | ||||||||
| 我 很 想 做 的 一 件 事 就 是 | ||||||||
| look at other girls. I never wanted to | ||||||||
| 瞧 瞧 别 的 女 孩 。 我 从 未 想 过 要 | ||||||||
| marry you. Our last conversation | ||||||||
| 娶 你 为 妻 。 我 们 的 最 後 一 次 约 会 | ||||||||
| was very boring and has not | ||||||||
| 是 那 麽 的 无 聊 , 而 且 并 未 | ||||||||
| made me look forward to seeing you again. | ||||||||
| 让 我 期 待 与 你 的 再 次 相 会 。 | ||||||||
| You think only of yourself. | ||||||||
| 你 只 想 到 你 自 己 。 | ||||||||
| If we were married, I know that I would find | ||||||||
| 如 果 我 们 结 婚 , 我 相 信 我 一 定 会 感 受 到 | ||||||||
| life very difficult, and I would have no | ||||||||
| 生 活 是 如 此 地 难 过 , 而 且 没 有 任 何 | ||||||||
| pleasure in living with you. I have a heart | ||||||||
| 和 你 共 同 生 活 的 愉 悦 , 我 想 把 我 的 心 | ||||||||
| to give, but it is not something that | ||||||||
| 奉 献 出 , 但 这 颗 心 可 绝 对 不 是 | ||||||||
| I want to give to you. No one is more | ||||||||
| 献 给 你 , 没 有 人 比 你 更 | ||||||||
| foolish and selfish than you, and you are not | ||||||||
| 愚 蠢 和 自 私 , 你 也 丝 毫 不 | ||||||||
| able to care for me and help me. | ||||||||
| 能 关 心 我 和 帮 助 我 。 | ||||||||
| I sincerely want you to understand that | ||||||||
| 我 恳 切 地 冀 望 你 了 解 | ||||||||
| I speak the truth. You will do me a favor | ||||||||
| 我 句 句 发 自 肺 腑 , 我 相 信 你 能 帮 我 个 忙 也 就 是 | ||||||||
| if you think this the end. Do not try | ||||||||
| 如 果 你 也 认 为 该 是 分 手 的 时 候 了 , 就 别 尝 试 去 | ||||||||
| to answer this. Your letters are full of | ||||||||
| 求 证 我 所 说 的 这 一 切 , 你 的 来 信 中 充 满 着 | ||||||||
| things that do not interest me. You have no | ||||||||
| 令 我 意 兴 索 然 的 物 事 , 你 了 无 | ||||||||
| true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me, | ||||||||
| 对 我 真 挚 的 爱 。 再 见 了 ! 请 相 信 我 , | ||||||||
| I do not care for you. Please do not think that | ||||||||
| 我 的 心 已 不 在 你 身 上 。 请 别 再 当 作 | ||||||||
| I am still your boyfriend. | ||||||||
| 我 依 然 是 你 的 情 郎。 | ||||||||

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home